Who can join the association?
Every physical and legal person engaged in animation cinema in Azerbaijan (except for state institutions and local self-government bodies) can become a member of the Azerbaijan Animation Association public association.
Individuals or organizations that can become members;
- Directors, animators, artists, composers, editors, screenwriters and other individuals who worked on at least one professional animated film;
- Animation studios, distribution companies, cinemas and other legal entities;
- Non-governmental organizations that support animation.
- Networking — the opportunity to create new productive relationships in the local and international animation industry;
- The opportunity to stay up-to-date on local and international animated industry;
- The right to attend closed and public events and trainings of the Association;
- A platform to promote your work and yourself;
- Consultation on participation in international animation projects;
- Providing media support for the promotion of creative activities and projects.
- Participating in the organization’s management under the regulations and other documents;
- Election or representation in any elected body of the union, including the governing body;
- Taking part in the activity and the events of the Association;
- Getting information about the activities of the governing bodies of the union and to control
- their activities;
- Applying to the union for protection of their interests;
- Participating in the discussion of any issue related to his/her/their rights and duties, to express objection and submit a complaint to the relevant bodies of the union.